Puppy subscriptions boxes have been so much fun! We received our last box in the 3 month subscription, and are so sad that it had to come to an end. I’m considering picking this back up in the future, but we’re now loaded up with toys, etc. so I think we’re good for a while 🙂
This month’s training card came with tips on how to properly train your dog to walk on a leash. Because I haven’t taken my previous dogs to obedience training classes, I didn’t realize that there’s actually a particular method to use that helps the dog learn how their human wants them to use good leash manners! It’s a challenge to train and we’ve been working on it for a couple of months so far. My puppy is so excited to walk, he just pulls me everywhere!
The November box came with 7 items, as shown above. Two of these items are pretty small, but don’t worry! I’ll describe everything below.
- Raccoon plushy toy with tennis ball – can you imagine how fun this toy is for a dog?! It’s literally like a flying animal when you throw the tennis ball! I haven’t incorporated this into the other toys yet, but tennis balls are his FAVE.
- Rubber carrot – this comes with a hole down the middle so that you can fill it with food to keep your dog occupied. I love toys like this for the purpose alone! My dog seems to enjoy it so far, even if it’s empty!
- Tretkon chew toy – this is a triangular toy, also with an empty core to fill with food. The material feels similar to the Kong, if you already have one of those.
- Zukes jerky treats – I always see these in pet stores, so I’m glad that we have one to try out!
- Petlit light – this is a little clip on light to attach to a dog collar so that you can see your pet in the dark! I think this is a great idea, but I don’t think it’s actually bright enough to actually locate him if it’s dark. The tag says that it’s weather proof and can be worn 24 hours a day, so I think that’s great! I actually clip on a flashing bicycle light to my dog so that he’s more easily visible.
- Bone – just a good ole bone to chew on!
- Food flavor – a little flavor packet to put on your dog’s food? That’s interesting haha! I’m honestly not sure if we’re going to try this one out.
Well that was another look into our PupBox subscription! I’m sad that it’s over – I get excited every time something comes in the mail. Even presents for my dog! 🙂
I’m thinking of doing a comparison review for BarkBox and PupBox, because I know I was looking around for those when I was trying to decide which one I should get. Stay tuned!
Thanks for stopping by!