Another month of PupBox!! And, I gotta say…I REALLY LIKE THIS ONE!
The training tip that came on the card provided helpful information on loose leash walking. For those of you who haven’t had a dog before and aren’t familiar with what this means – basically, your dog shouldn’t be pulling you down the street! He/she is supposed to be walking nicely beside you and there is training involved to do this properly! This is really important, because if you have a big breed dog like I do (6 months and 60+ lbs!) it can be dangerous if the dog thinks it’s ok to walk you! The human should be walking the dog!
We also got 7 different products.
- Cloud Star training treats – Soft training treats like these are great because you can break them up into small pieces. My puppy is a bit chubby…so we’re trying to watch his food intake. It’s difficult to break crispy cookies into little pieces – must have soft treats like these!
- Organic Puppy Shampoo – All puppies need some shampoo for all the dirt they get into!
- Rubber treat dispensing toy – Great for keeping puppies occupied 🙂 This one works great with my puppy’s regular food. You can easily push aside the slotted rubber pieces to fill it with treats!
- Plushy toy – my puppy’s new favorite toy! He’s been playing with this one NON STOP!
- Halloween Skeleton costume – I was torn about getting a costume for my dog!! I didn’t want to spend money on something he was going to grow out of so quickly, so I’m glad this was included in our box!
- 2 dog chews – what dog wouldn’t love chews with duck or beef flavor?!
Honestly, I think this was one of the most successful boxes that we’ve received so far. The treats and toys were pretty spot on. Also, someone read my mind about a simple bandanna costume – I just had to tie this around his neck and we were good to go!
Good job, PupBox!
If you’ve tried a subscription box for your puppy or dog, I’d love to hear about your experience! Let me know in the comments!